Thanks to the Publicize module, you can automatically publish each one of your blog posts to your Twitter account.
Connect your site to your Twitter account
To get started, click on Add New on the Settings -> Sharing page.
You'll be taken to Twitter where you'll be asked to approve the connection between your site and your Twitter account. Click Allow.
You can also make the connection available to all users of the site. Meaning that when another user creates a post it will also publicize to this Twitter connection.
If the connection between Twitter and Jetpack gets disconnected for some reason, don't worry, just follow these steps and you'll be back on track again in no time.
- Log into your site. Go to your dashboard -> Settings -> Sharing and click the X next to the link to the Twitter account you wish to disconnect.
- Reload the page and confirm the link now says Create new Twitter connection.
- Clear your browser’s cookies (this clears some cookies that Twitter sets which are often part of the problem).
- Visit your Applications page on Twitter and revoke access to the WordPress.com application.
- Log back into your site. Go to your dashboard -> Settings -> Sharing and follow these steps to reconnect.